Technology Leaders Trust Gigawave to Produce their Training
Manufacturers such as Cisco, Wavelink, AirMagnet and Funk Software retain GigaWave to design, develop and deliver curriculum to certify IT professionals on their technologies.
In addition to delivering a comprehensive suite of wireless LAN and enterprise mobility training, GigaWave has the knowledge and resources to develop full-blown, high-impact training for companies that manufacture wireless infrastructure, software and accessory products.
GigaWave Technologies has a team of curriculum developers and subject matter experts, all of which specialize in wireless and enterprise mobility technologies. The company has well-developed processes that guide the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) for high-caliber, technology-based training and certification programs. The ISD process serves as a model when developing finely tuned visual aids, instructional materials and hands-on labs. E-learning formats are also available. The ISD process was developed by the Department of Defense and is endorsed by the Association for Talent Development (ATD).
Throughout the process, the GigaWave curriculum development team works closely with the manufacturer to ensure course material is comprehensive and conveyed in a manner that can be understood and applied by all students regardless of their personal learning style (audiovisual, visual and kinesthetic).
Gigawave Adheres to the Five-Phase ISD Process:
- Analysis: Systematic approach and process for gathering the requirements and necessary content for the client
- Design: Expert analysis to determine the instructional strategy, training content and delivery method
- Development: Preparing the course material, labs, and visual aids. Alpha and beta testing before final acceptance.
- Implementation: Deliver the training via our experienced team of trainers or further developer trainer skills of our client
- Evaluation: Continuous improvement via 30-step quality control process to ensure high quality and relevance
Training Logistics and Venue Coordination
Another value add service GigaWave offers is complete training logistics and venue coordination. Regardless if a manufacturer requires comprehensive training coordination for its technical courseware, or a company needs private training for an entire IT staff, GigaWave can:
- Select and arrange the location for the event as well as negotiate rates
- Setup training room and coordinate food and refreshments
- Registration management
- Develop course details and agendas
- Mail certificates of completion and certification
GigaWave Technologies has a team of instructors who specialize in wireless networking and enterprise mobility training. Unlike many training organizations, GigaWave instructors are not contractors, but GigaWave employees that assist in the development of the classes as well as the delivery of technical course material. Each instructor has extensive technical knowledge as well as an advance skill set to effectively deliver technical training and convey complex concepts to students who can walk away from the class and immediately apply their newfound knowledge.